- The hand shields feature injection-molded nylon composite material that can withstand heavy impact from roost and debris. Its bracket is made of anodized aluminum that guarantees durability and maximum protection regardless of the riding conditions.
- Each handguard also features a steel bar-end insert that mounts very solidly and ensures that the handguard does not move even in the event of a crash.
- The handguards have an X-Strong mount kit that leaves enough clearance after attaching to the handlebar where the cables and levers will sit. Support also allows enough bike control and comfort for your hands. You can buy spoilers that come separately.
- Acerbis Rally Pro X-Strong Handguards are universal parts and will work well with almost all dirt bikes.
- If your dirt bike has a windscreen, you will need to adjust the windshield to be in the forward-most position for easy installation of the handguards.
- There are three color options; black, white, and red. These will match the colors of most dirt bikes.
- Easy to install
- Tough construction materials
- Highly durable and impact-resistant design
- Reasonably priced
- Composite hand shields are not replaceable.