- The Acerbis X-Future Handguards offer you value for money when you need a simple open handguard.
Also, it is an ideal option for Motocross.
- It is a vented option, so you can use it when sweltering weather.
It does not have a cover, so you will need a replacement when the cold kicks in.
Finally, the hand shield offers excellent protection against roost and light debris even with its vents.
- Each set features a universal fixing bracket so that you can attach it to small bikes as well as large bikes.
Moreover, this versatile nature of the hand shield makes it an ideal choice for professional racers.
- During installation, the hand shield adjusts in two different positions horizontally.
This process allows you to set it just the way you want it for maximum protection and clearance for clutch and brake levers.
- Its dual injection covers offer maximum protection from impact.
Besides, it will also protect the levers to some extent.
- It is available in 19 color combinations to match the colors of your bike or your team’s paint.
At last, bright colors combine with black, white, or gray, making the handguards look appealing.
- They are light in weight and easy to install.
The manufacturer offers all the installation hardware and parts you need to install.
Eventually, it will take you less than an hour to mount them with the right tools.
- The mounting bracket and mounting hardware are also high-quality aluminum parts for durability.
However, the mount is easy to attach to the hand shield.
In case of an accident, the hand shield is replaceable, and you can retain the bracket and other parts for many years to come.
- Easy to mount
- Ideal for hot weather
- High-quality materials for durability
- Allows complete range of motion
- Universal fixing bracket
- Riders cannot use it in cold weather
- Vents might allow small pieces of debris through
There are no reviews yet.