- The Trackside Aluminum Handguards are tough to withstand any environment when you go out on an adventure.
It sports ABS plastic construction with lightweight construction.
- It is a complete set with all the mounting hardware you need to mount it on your bike.
The manufacturer accompanies it with easy-to-follow instructions so that you can install it in one hour or less.
- It is highly adjustable, making it ideal for various applications.
You can even place it on your ATV.
Once installed, it is tough enough to protect you from debris, roost, wind, branches, and several other materials during trail riding.
- Mount bracket features high-quality aluminum.
Moreover, Robust construction protects your hands and levers even if the bike falls.
- It fits several bar diameters, including the small 7/8-inch bar and the larger 1-1/8-inch bar with ends that taper to 7/8 inches.
This way, you can mount it on small and large dirt bikes.
- Although it offers the same protection as other wrap-around Motocross handguards, it is a lightweight option.
- Easy to mount
- Tough for adventure
- Comes as a full set
- Versatile, accommodating different bar diameters
- Offers maximum protection
- Slightly expensive
- Leaves relatively less clearance on the bike handlebar
There are no reviews yet.