The Cycra Cyclone Handguards sport a simple design that can install in either horizontal positions to achieve a wide or a narrow fit. They look distinct compared to all other Cycra handguards, but they are just as functional and dependable.
I love the lightweight construction of these handguards. They are compact enough, and their flexible design makes them versatile. Unfortunately, they do not have the rugged look of other Cycra handguards, but that doesn’t make them less protective. Here is what you need to know about these handguards.
What Makes the Cycra Cyclone Handguards Stand Out?
Each Cycra Cyclone Handguards set comes with universal brackets that allow you to mount them to all dirt bikes. Their versatility allows different installation positions, so you have the ultimate protection from roost and debris.
These open-ended handguards have wide handshields for the best protection when you ride off the road. If you need them in a slim profile, choose a mounting position that gives you that but still protects you. They feature lightweight construction but still resist impact regardless of the nature of the environment you ride.
Like all other Cycra handguards, the Cyclone undergoes rigorous testing before releasing them into the market for consumers. Cycra makes The Cyclone in the USA for all dirt bikes. So you can use it for all dirt biking conditions and enjoy ultimate protection from roost and debris.
Features and Benefits
- Ten Color Combinations – The wide handshields are available in ten color combinations with the base colors combined with white for an impressive look.
- Two Mounting Positions – The two horizontal mounting positions enable you to have a slim or wide installation, depending on the control and protection you need.
- Dual-Injection Cover – With a dual injection, the hand shield can resist impact better and last for a couple of years of frequent riding. It is especially effective in protecting from trail debris.
- Universal Brackets – The high-quality aluminum brackets are long-lasting and universal to fit several dirt bikes. You can install them above or below the levers, depending on the level of control you need.
- Compact and Lightweight – These parts are very light and compact, but they still offer enough protection when you ride off the road.
- Complete Set – This is a racer pack hand guard set with handshields, mounting brackets, and hardware needed to attach it to your dirt bike, so you never have to buy anything separately.
Pros and Cons
- Universal fit
- Easy to install
- Two installation positions
- Several color combinations
- Resists normal off-road impact
- Maximum protection
- It takes relatively longer to install
- Does not resist very heavy impact
- The slim mounting method does not leave enough space for cords
- Can develop scratches with time
The Cycra Cyclone Handguards are ideal for all dirt biking conditions. You can take them off the road without any worry as they offer maximum protection from trail debris and roost. They are easy and ready to install, and you have simple instructions for mounting. If you need help, you can always call the Cycra professionals to help you. See the product on Cycra today.
There are no reviews yet.