The Cycra Probend Racer Pack CRM is one of the many handguards from Cycra. I have used Cycra handguards, including the Probend Racer Pack CRM and many more and I have also used other brands.
During my tests, the Proben Race Pack performed exemplary when I rode on the most rugged terrain. It comes with the premium features I have come to love from Cycra. Further, the manufacturer has advanced the new sleek design and configuration.
I love all the new features, including the new CRM clamp. This feature ensures maximum bite so that your handguard is always secure even when you are on the most rugged terrain. It also allows enough clearance for a variety of bars. There is so much more that I love, and here is my review.
What is the Cycra Probend Racer Pack CRM and Who Does It Benefit?
Cycra Probend Racer Pack CRM protects you from small rocks and debris when you ride your bike off the road. It sports high quality materials and a unique build that allows it to offer maximum protection. When installed right, the handguard will serve you for years.
As is the case with all Cycra handguards, it features a dip-down bend on its aluminum brace. This feature makes it easy for you to remove or access the hand. Further, the feature protects your hand by ensuring it is not snagged in your dirt bike’s gear in case you fall. If what you need is safety for your bike, then this handguard will meet your needs.
The aluminum brace comes protected. There is a plastic abrasion bar that keeps the brace protected. If the bar breaks, you can always get a replacement.
The Cycra Probend has a middle handlebar fixing design. It fixes to the bar just next to the handlebar clamps. This makes it easy to reach and leaves clearance of levers. The handguard is easy to fix. Its screws are self-taping – there are no threads in the hole, making them easy to fix. As such, you can install the handguards without the need for a professional.
Check out the handguards on Cycra – pick your favorite color and start the installation.
Features and Benefits
- Superior Clearance – This allows you to use a wide range of bars, gives the handguards a unique shape, and allows several control configurations. In dirt bikes with clearance problems, this handguard will deliver.
- ProBend Shape – This is a unique shape that sets apart the handguard and offers even more clearance. They make your hands feel comfortable when you are riding on rugged terrain.
- Billet 6061 Aircraft-Grade Alloy – The advanced material offers maximum strength and toughness for the most challenging off-road expedition.
- Abrasion Guard – This guard offers more protection to your hand, and you can take it off when you need to use your bike for street riding or on the highway.
- Versatile – There is a version for 7/8″ and 1 1/8″ handlebars, so pick what meets your needs.
- Several Colors – The Cycra Probend Racer Pack CRM is available in eight colors and two different shield styles to choose from, giving you a wide selection of handguards.
- Easy to Install – The self-taping screws make the handguard easy to install and there are clear instructions that guide you on how to install the guard.
Why Cycra Probend Racer Pack CRM Stands Out
Cycra handguards are unique. They offer the same or more protection compared to other handguards, but the design makes them more functional. They are also dependable, thanks to the high-quality construction materials and the functional design.
The core components of the handguard are highly durable. All other parts that may be less durable are replaceable. This way, you can use the handguards for many years to come. Once installed, the handguards are highly dependable. They will keep off debris and small stones.
For more than 20 years now, Cycra has offered high quality handguards. The Probend Racer Pack gives you proven performance. You can be sure that it will serve you when the dirt racing gets tough. I have used it in the most challenging trails, and it impresses me with every trip.
Each handguard from Cycra was designed with the user in mind. It fits into your off-road bike perfectly and does not interfere with how you ride. After fitting, it gives your hands enough space for comfort and accommodates different bars.
Cycra is a US company. All materials are manufactured in the US to meet strict manufacturing regulations. You can be sure that the product is safe for you and meets all your off-road riding needs. You can learn more about the handguards here.
The Cycra Probend Racer Pack CRM comes ready to install. There are all the hardware you need to mount it to your bike or ATV. You will get solid attachment brackets, an alloy support strut, and screws. The guards can keep off even bigger hits.
For attachment, you get CRM probend bars, mount clamps, shields, abrasion guards, and power grip bar ends. The powergrip alloy bars accommodate steel and aluminum bars. Its center reach clamps offer maximum bite to keep the handguards fixed and for superior clearance and to fit bars of different types.
There are replacement shields available. Fit the handguards well, and they will serve you for many years to come. They are highly usable, and they add to the appeal of your bike. Plus, the users love them as seen on the reviews online.
Pros and Cons
- Highly durable
- Easy to mount
- Comes with the necessary installation hardware
- Spectacular design with several color options
- Fits a wide selection of bars
- Comes with a replaceable abrasion guard
- Price relatively high
- The abrasion guard is not of good quality
- Plastic exterior less durable
- Large size might feel uncomfortable
Handguards protect you from rust and debris. You need to ensure you install one before you take your bike off-road. The Cycra Probend Racer Pack CRM offers you the versatility and usability you need to keep your hands safe. Its high-quality materials will serve you for a long time.
Check out the Probend Racer Pack CRM today and get value for your money.