- If you need a wrap-around handguard set that leaves enough clearance on your handlebar for levers and your hands, this is a good option.
The mounting bracket has a large bend, so enough support for the clutch and brake levers.
- It comes with replaceable plastic shields and aluminum bars.
If your bike falls and any of these parts break, you can always go for replacements and continue enjoying protection for your hands and levers.
- The standard mounting allows you to install it on 7/8-inch bars only.
If your bike has a large bar, you can buy adaptors for such bars separately and mount the handguards as needed.
Whether you use adaptors or the bars fit naturally, you will enjoy maximum protection from debris and roost.
- It comes as a complete package.
You will have plastic shields, an aluminum mount bracket, and mounting hardware for a 7/8-inch bar in the box.
If your bike has a larger bar, buy larger 1-1/8-inch clamps separately.
- The handguards are tough and will protect you from all sorts of debris in the most unforgiving adventure.
You can bring them to professional races or when you want to have fun in the wild.
- Easy to install
- Comfortable, thanks to large clearance
- Durable materials
- Gives maximum protection
- Large clamps not included in the set
- Limited color options
There are no reviews yet.